premium performance package
- 12 sessions ($300/session) that can be used over 6 months
- 1 Whoop unit ($500 retail)
- Whoop data interpretation
- Match Fit Custom Notebook
- Match Fit Performance squad on-call
- Remote Programming (2 sessions per week)
- Lifestyle consultation + accountability (including sleep, meditation, and stress management)
Payment plans are available over 8 months:
- 2 payments > $2250
- 4 payments > $1125
- 6 payments > $750
- 8 payments > $562.50
lifestyle + performance coaching
variable, based on need
the Whoop heart rate monitor provides metrics to us that can help us monitor how much stress is being put on your body over the course of the day, as well as what you are doing in order to recover efficiently.
these metrics include quality of sleep, heart rate variability, and resting heart rate. these things are closely tied together - enough that your quality of sleep can affect how much stress your body puts on itself, which coincidentally can affect your performance from athletics to your job.
we can use this information to help coach you to perform more efficiently, using your feedback from your metrics + recorded workouts.
coaching subscribers get a weekly subscribed call or two to discuss your metrics and strategy to optimize your recovery and performance - whether it requires getting better quality sleep, modifying your workouts so we don't sacrifice efficiency!
you will always have your squad member available via phone, FaceTime, Skype, Google Hangouts, you name it, we'll be there for you.
$300 per session
we sit down together to figure out your goals, and put together a plan that we are both excited to execute.
your goals can be anything below, but not limited to:
- Going couch to 5k
- Preparing for ski or snowboard season
- Looking good in a bathing suit (or in your birthday suit)
- Crushing an Olympic lifting PR
- Looking to participate in your co-ed sport of choice
- Keeping scrubs out of your starting spot
Interested in package pricing? See above re: 'Premium Performance Package,' or directly reach out to us to
Variable, per # sessions per week
we sit down together (IRL or virtually) to assess your goals, and develop a program to help you achieve your goals on your own time, cause time is $$$$.
sometimes you don't have time to see us while you're out conquering the world.
let us help you take a little off your plate by planning your workout and your gym time so you can plug your earphones in and move weight or run to your heart's content.
sport event coverage
Variable, per session
We provide medical coverage for sporting events.
Our team are board-certified specialists in sports physical therapy, and Red Cross certified Emergency Medical Responders. They are qualified to respond and triage acute sports injuries, making sure that your athletes are safe in the event they require advanced medical care.
We have experience with sports ranging from full to non-contact, including:
- Soccer (Football for you Brits)
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Endurance Events; Running Races, Triathlons, Swim Events
- CrossFit Events
events, speaking opportunities, engagements
we love what we do, and we'd love to cover topics that we're passionate about:
- injury prevention
- post-exercise/workout recovery
- foam rolling applications
- sports specific rehabilitation
- entrepreneurship, business building
- physical therapy advocacy
- the advent of wearables + applications to sports + performance
if you think that you have an event that you'd like us to speak at, contact us at:
mot (consultations & assessments)
$300 per session
1) We watch you walk, run, or lift
2) We talk about how to do what you do better
3) You apply it
4) We all get stoked when you hit a PR and have a dance party
Jokes aside: we can watch the way your body moves. By using our knowledge and some technology, we can figure out how to help you move that much more efficiently in order to do what you need to do.
Why 'MOT?' noun; UK
a test that all UK road vehicles more than three years old have to pass each year in order to prove that they are safe to drive.
Your body is a machine - when well maintained, it should function as such. Let us help you maintain it.
body maintenance and repair (injury prevention & rehabilitation)
$300 per session
6 Sessions : $1800
12 Sessions : $3600
Payment plans are available for packages of 6 or 12 visits.
They can be utilized over a period of 8 weeks, or 6 months.
Payment plans are available; email us at email@example.com
We can help you from "Damn, this hurts," "I'm having trouble press/squat/lift/run/climb/play-ing," discomfort that keeps you from chasing records and doing what you do every day... back to what you were doing before your injury.
We can treat almost anything, not limited to:
- Vertigo (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
- Neck pain/strains/ache
- Shoulder pain/strain/ache
- Rotator Cuff tears/strains, tendonitis
- Rotator Cuff enthesopathy
- Shoulder labral tears
- Shoulder instability
- Back pain/strain/ache
- Herniated disks
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscular weakness
- Hip pain/strain/ache, tendonitis
- Hip enthesopathy
- Hip labral tears
- Knee pain/strain/ache
- Knee tendonitis
- Meniscal tear
- Patellar tendonitis
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS)
- ACL/MCL/LCL/PCL injury
- Ankle sprains/ache
- Calf strains/tears