+ consultations & assessments
we offer consultations and face value asssessments over the phone and also do in-person assessments which are structured just like an evaluation:
- 90 minutes with a match fit professional
- review medical history
- review recent health trends including diet, sleep, stress, workouts
- physical and movement assessment
- full email recap of findings
we also can provide consultations and assessments on medical conditions not always limited to the following conditions:
- vestibular issues related to Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- musculoskeletal issues related to, but not limited to: sprains, strains, potential fractures, joint pain, shoulder, back, neck, hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
+ performance optimization
your match fit performance coach will work with you to develop an individualized plan to maximize your training efficiency in order to reach your goals.
our personnel are NCSA Certified Strength and Conditioning specialists, and have experience working with high-level athletes. Some of the modalities to help improve performance and recovery include:
your individual plan with your Match Fit Professional will usually revolve around a 4 to 12 week timeline. Frequency of sessions will depend on your goals and needs. We usually recommend maximizing your first 6 weeks with us for maximum results.
+ return to performance
your match fit performance coach will work with you to design a special plan that is designed to help to reduce swelling, pain, limitations in range of motion, and also reduce potential risk of re-injury and/or future injury with return to activity or return to sport.
our personnel are licensed Doctors of Physical Therapy, certified strength and conditioning specialists, and have extensive experience working in orthopedic and sports rehabilitation settings.
your individual plan for recovery will vary by individual. The frequency of sessions will depend on how your body responds to treatment as well as how quickly you will want to progress. We usually recommend starting with one session a week and tapering over the course of 8 weeks.
some of the modalities that your coach may utilize include:
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Mobilizations including High Velocity Low Amplitude Mobilizations (HVLA or Grade V mobilizations)
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
- Musculosystematic Engineering
+ coaching & training
we provide coaching sessions not just through sport performance, but also through rehabilitation.
in addition, we offer remote programming options for our valued clients in order to maintain their growth.
+ trend tracking
every session includes a focus on what is contributing to your efficiency and what may be taking away from it. these trends can include anything we choose to focus on, but are not limited to:
- stress (emotional/physical)
- workout intensity & volume
- heart rate (variability + zones)
+ concussion baselines & management
we provide baseline assessment for athletes that participate in sports with risk of conucussions.
additionally, we develop programs for return to sport after concussions whether acute or if suffering from long term concussion issues like post concussion syndrome or PCS.
sport & event coverage
Coverage for sporting events by mfpx personnel makes sure that your athletes and event participants are in good hands.
mfpx personnel are First Responder Certified by the Red Cross and are qualified to acutely address injuries on the field of play.
All event fees include equipment and supplies needed for event.
MFPX travels with an AED to all events.
+ speaking events & engagements
We are passionate about our craft and about facilitating improvement in all aspects of athletics and rehabilitation.
We are available to discuss topics including, but not limited to:
- injury risk reduction and load management
- post-exercise/workout recovery
- foam rolling applications
- sports specific rehabilitation
- entrepreneurship, business building
- branding development
- physical therapy advocacy
- the advent of wearables + applications to sports + performance